Saturday 8 June 2013

Rimmel quad eyeshadow in smokey brun

This is an oldie but goodie eyeshadow palette that I pulled out the back of the cupboard and has led to a lot of compliments on my eye makeup when I have worn it.
Now I’m a bit confused about this palette, in store there is a product with the same name but that has been redesigned, but online this same look palette is available.

I had forgotten how good this palette is. The shades are great to wear on an every day basis and because they apply so smoothly and blend well, I can easily do a quick smokey eye look in under 5 minutes.
What is even more impressive is that without a primer and the shadow has lasted over 8 hours without creasing! Using a primer it lasts for around 12 hours.
In this pic I am also wearing the nude eyeliner I blogged about here!
I remember buying this as a student and I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have spent £6.99 on it. I think it is a little pricy for 4 eyeshadows, but as part of a 3 for 2 deal or another other offer it would be worth picking up. This would make a great gift for a newbie to makeup or as a handy sized palette for your bag, which is how I use it.
Share:

5 comments

  1. I've seen those but always been wary, I'm surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well honestly the packaging didnt look all too appealing, and rimmel is almost always right next to maybelline, and their powder shadows I tried were bad... Plus one I tried rimmel with the Union Jack shape, I didn't like those. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s interesting. I haven’t tried any of their eyeshadows recently. Maybe I should investigate! By the way, what do you think of the nude eyeliner. I took this picture especially for you :-) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, I remember reading your review of it. :) I'm always curious what it would look like on me! Now I am so embarrassed lol. It seems like "everyone" knows I can't find that one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to be embarrassed, I can always send you one — I always see them here. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig