Thursday 13 June 2013

Quick review: Nivea Body In-Shower Lotion

When I saw reviews of the first In-Shower Body Moisturiser from Nivea, I knew I had to try it. It appeals to the lazy girl in me and since I am always running late in the morning the convienience and time saving element of this product is a bonus.

After washing as normal, you apply the cream while still in the shower and rinse off. The formula is meant to instantly absorb into wet skin so you are able to get dressed and go straight away. 
I purchased the dry skin formula because my skin, especially my legs is so dry that it can feel itchy. Generally I don't moisturise my upper body (my more normal skin) but I have done so using this and my skin does soft and hydrated. Unfortunately, for the area I feel needs the hydration it didn't provide that and I still felt that I wanted to moisturiser as normal.

The idea in theory is great, and if you are someone with normal skin should be ideal, but for those like me with extra dry skin it's not going to be enough. 

The mousturiser is available in two formulations and sizes, 250ml and 400ml. I purchased the larger size for £5.09 but they are currently on offer at 1/3 off in Boots and Superdrug.
Share:

5 comments

  1. I used the normal one and i although i do agree it's not amazing and i do still want to moisturise, it has actually improved the dry skin i get on the bottoms of my arms, so quite pleased but like you say i do have normal skin mostly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad it didn't work, it sounds great in theory but I have very dry skin too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so bummed this wasn't as good as it sounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s great that you found it helped on your arms. I’m starting to wonder if it might get better with use, if it does I’ll make sure I update the post. Thank you for your comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was disappointed, but it is still a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig