Wednesday 12 June 2013

Guest post on All That Slap

I’m very lucky that Grace from All That Slap kindly allowed me to invade her space for a day and write a guest post.

Grace is one of my favourite bloggers and if you are a fan of my blog when you are sure to love hers because I think we have pretty similar tastes when it comes to beauty and skin care. 

As I say in the blog, I had a tough time deciding what to write and in the end it seemed obvious, in fact I can’t believe with all my talk of skincare I haven’t spoken about my routine before.

Pop on over and have a read here, then come back and let me know what you think!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig