Friday 21 June 2013

Quick review: L’Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim

From what I can tell when it comes to eyeliner you are either a slick but thick kinda gal or you like it nice and thin.

I fall into the second camp so L’Oreal’s Super Liner Perfect Slim is just right for me.

The eyeliner has a nib style applicator, which you sweep across the lid. It is easy to get close to the lash line and the nib is firm but not too rigid.
The nib also lends itself well to achieving a flicked eyeliner and of course if you do like your eyeliner thick this can still be for you, all you need to do is keep building up the line to however you like it. The black colour is a good intensity and I can wear this all day without a worry about smudging or fading.

In all I love this, except for one thing. As with any pen style eyeliner because all the colour is in the base when you store it upright it drains away from the nib. This means that unless I store it upside down, I’ll get a faint black line rather than the intense black I want. When I do remember to store it upside down this isn’t a big deal, but it’s not ideal.

I have had the liner for a few months and I’m glad to say that it hasn’t dried out. It costs £5.49 and can be found in Boots, Superdrug and supermarkets with a L’Oreal counter.

So what’s your preference, thick or thin?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig