Sunday 14 July 2013

London Calling by Color Club

London Calling is one of those shades that I would never have picked up out of choice but as I watch myself type I can’t help but stare at the colour and be slightly memorised.

The shade is a bright mint green and is perfect for the weather right now. It’s not fluorescent but it is pretty close and in the dark it has its own glow.

The application isn’t great, it starts to dry quickly to so there is a chance of streaks but the colour makes this forgiving and can’t be seen from a distance.

This was the second colour I received in last month’s Birchbox and part of an exclusive set. The idea was to give one of the colours away but I’m glad I didn’t now.
Share:

4 comments

  1. Really cool, I don't think I've seen any shade quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour huny & it looks beaut on you! :D

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me neither, love it when a shade takes you by surprise! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig