Thursday 11 July 2013

Curl revival - tips from Bumble and Bumble

Girls with curls will know by day two of a wash curls can start to fall and the only way to fix it is to wash and style again.

I rocked up to a Bumble and Bumble event having rushed out of the house with wet hair in the morning so my curls were loose, frizzy and had no volume. I wasn’t sure what the stylist could do when he offered to do my hair but lucky for me he taught me how to get my curls back simply and quickly.

He started by spraying my hair with Bumble and Bumble Prep, which does exactly what it sounds like and prepares the hair for the next products and treatment. He then followed this with the Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist, again spraying all over.
The next step was to take a blow drier with a diffuser attached and use it to dry the hair while scrunching it.

I was talking to one of the PR ladies the time when he was doing this so wasn’t really watching what was happening but when he stopped I looked to see bouncy curls and hair with a lot of volume — and the best bit was that my hair still felt natural and not loaded with product.

The stylist then finished off with a little hairdressers invisible oil to tame fly-away hairs, reduce frizz and add shine.
I’ve repeated this styling at home since and it is so easy and quick to achieve. I don’t own the Prep product but I was given the Reactivating Mist and I have been able to use that alone and achieve the same results.

Curly girls what do you do to keep your curls? If you give this a go please come back and let me know how it works for you.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig