Monday 22 July 2013

Bargain Alert! Nuxe summer sale

This is just a quick post to let you know about a bargain I spotted online recently. As you may know I recently went to a Nuxe event to discover more about the brand and since I have been lusting over the products, filling up my online basket and hovering over the ‘place order’ button.

If that sounds like you too, then there is no more need to hover because until 29 July Nuxe are having a summer sale and are offering 30% off everything. Even better than that if you are a first time customer you get an additional 10% off, that is a 40% discount in total!

And if you order two products you will have a beauty kit thrown and a miniature sample, which you choose.

Deal right?
I love that the brand has no exceptions to the discount it is always annoying when the one product you want isn’t included in an offer. 

The main object of my lust has been the Huile Prodigieuse OR. I have reviewed the oil previously, but the OR version contains shimmer, which I think would look gorgeous paired with summer dresses and sunshine. 

What your Nuxe product of lust?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig