Friday 19 July 2013

Quick review: Hydraluron

hydraluron
After trying and hating Nanoblur I was in no hurry to try anything from the Indeed Labs brand again. But after the praise from Beautymouth I knew I wanted to give Hydraluron a try.
Hydraluron is a serum which should be used morning and night before applying moisturiser. Over time, it works to increase the skin's ability to retain moisture, which means that you need to use less moisturiser is needed as a result.

The product contains hyaluronic acid an ingredient that can hold up to 1,000 times it's weight in water and is typically found in anti-ageing products since hyaluronic acid is found in connective tissue and naturally is destroyed with age. 
The product sinks into the skin immediately and you can apply moisturiser straight away. The other bonus is that a little goes a long way so I am expecting the 30ml tube to last me for a long time. 

I noticed results immediately after starting to use this, my normally dry skin had no patches and felt smooth and plump. I used to find that even after using a moisturiser my skin could feel dry and tight but this is something I experience anymore.

That said, overall I can’t say that my skin looks dramatically better as a result of using this, but it certainly feels better, which means that when it does run out I will be repurchasing.

Hydraluron can be purchased from Boots for £24.99.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig