Tuesday 5 March 2013

The Vitality Show 2013

The Vitality Show is back! I love consumer shows and The Vitality Show is my favourite because it focuses on health, beauty and general well being.
I have attended for the the past 3 years have always managed to grab great bargains from brands including Benefit, Bourjous, MeMeMe, Organic Surge and have discovered new brands like Orogold and Beautiful Brows. I like the fact that every year there are new exhibitors, which means you don't risk going along and seeing the same things.
Apart from beauty, there are lots of good food treats to discover and lifestyle and fitness things, including exercise classes and talks.
A pamper package is also on offer, which includes your tickets as well as facials, massages, champagne and a free clockroom. I promise myself every year that I'll book myself in but I never do! It is really easy to stick around for the whole day so I think it is a great option if you really want to spoil yourself. But if you live in London and only want to stick around for a few hours going on Thursday night is a great option too because after 5pm you can get a ticket for just £5.

Now I know I am on a spending ban, I have been very good up until now, but I've decided that since this is a one off event, I'm going to give myself some leeway but only if there is a real bargain to be had!

The tickets start at £20, but there are usually codes around to get a discount and if I find any I will be sure to let you know.

Have you attended The Vitality Show before and have you enjoyed it? Or do you plan on heading down for the first time this year?
Share:

3 comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing I have never heard of this show before but it sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re welcome. I love it, I always go with my mum and sister and we have such a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use code AM09 when booking on www.vitalityshow.co.uk and get tickets for £8 weekday and £10 weekend. Enjoy and have a great show! Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig