Thursday 14 March 2013

So…? Va Va Volume dry shampoo, a curly heads friend

I'm not usually a fan of dry shampoo. In my opinion it is not really a curly girls friend, because by the time my hair starts to look greasy the curls have fallen out and the only thing that will revive them is a wash!

That being said, I have really enjoyed using So…? Va Va Volume, extra body dry shampoo, which came as part of the #BbloggersXmas goody bag, mostly because of its volume boosting property. Day two, or even day three, after wash, when my hair has lost its natural volume, this is great for spraying onto the roots and giving a lift (as well as of course, taking away any shine!)
The product claims to have a ‘gorgeous smelling fragrance’, but I didn’t smell anything in particular. Another plus point is that the product doesn't leave a grey powder that is difficult to rub away.

This is something I will definitely be repurchasing after my spending ban. A full sized bottle is £1.49, which is great value for money, and it is available to buy in Savers stores but unfortunately not online.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig