Friday 3 June 2011

Nails of the Week - Amber

This week I chose what I consider to be my ’neutral coloured’ colour. By that I mean that it is colour, but not one that is too bold or unsuitable for the office.

This is one of my favourite shades, as you can tell from the bottle! It was one I claimed from my mums collection of nail polishes so I have no idea where it originally came from or how much.



The shade is amber by Zoya, it needs two coats and dries in a average time. Unfortunately again my nail condition isn’t doing it justice, and it is very difficult to photograph, but it is a beautiful peachy/orange shade, with a golden sheen to it. It lasts well as long as I use a top coat. I think it’s a unique colour and I haven’t seen many other colours like it by other brands. I hope I can find it again when it finishes!

Share:

4 comments

  1. Oh no I was going to ask where you got it from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! My mum used to be a hairdresser so I have a feeling it was from a wholesalers since the other polishes she had were salon brand stuff. I know thats not much more helpful though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just came across your blog, and it looks like Zoya nail polish is fairly easy to find online - just google it, there are loads of results :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig