Saturday 25 June 2011

Quick Review - Sally Hanson Kwik Off

I love this nail polish remover. You may or may not be able to tell from the photographs but I have had this for ages, possibly close to a year now and it is still going strong. I originally brought this for about £4, which makes is a huge bargain!


The polish works simply by sticking your fingers into the pot, which contains and sponge, rotating it and removing a polish free nail. This works very effectively and being acetone free there is no drying effect on the nails. For all polishes with the exception of glitters the polish comes off with that initial dip and swipe.


As you can see the sponge has broken down on the inside but considering it still works this doesn’t bother me. I have no idea at what point I should stop using this, but I assume when the sponge completely disintegrates or it dries out.



I brought the Sally Hansen version at a beauty outlet which just have random product stocks. I found a replacement by nailene which I brought for £2 at Tesco, but considering the Sally Hansen is still going strong I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet.

This comes high on the list of my favourite beauty essentials. The only downside to the product I can think of is that the container obviously doesn’t make it suitable for travel but I don’t consider that much of a con.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Oooh yes I've found something similar at the dollar store when I was younger, didn't know it was still around. I remember it worked really well though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! Are these refillable or you just toss it when the polish is gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it doesn’t say anything like that on the tub, but I imagine you probably could, the only thing is the sponge slowly breaks apart more i’ll probably just chuck it and open up a new one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig