Saturday 25 June 2011

Nails of the Week - Rimmel Grape Sorbet

Grape sorbet is a beautiful dusty pink colour from Rimmel. I feel quite muted in my colour choices recently, I have had this polish a while and it has developed a thick consistency, ending up streaky when I applied it but still looks really pretty from afar! The polish was opaque in one coat and dried on the surface very quickly but stayed tacky for a little while after. I don’t tend to think much about polish matching my skin tone, but I can see that this one is very complimentary and looks lovely in the little bit of sunshine we have had!


My nail condition is slowly getting better using the OPI nail envy, and as a bonus my polish lasts that much longer chip free after applying a treatment coat every other day…….will have a full update soon!

Share:

6 comments

  1. Very pretty! you are right, lovely with your skin tone! I was expecting a purple though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that’s true actually with the name, never thought of that! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is gorgeous! xo

    http://throughtheeyesoflaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this colour suits you more than it does me to be honest. I got it for my birthday and have only swatched it on my nails once and i cant say it suits me but it really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  5. @laura, it is very pretty, need to sort out the consistency issue though to get the best out of it.

    @carly, thank you very much, to be honest most of the time I don’t care if it suits me or not I just wear it if i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it doesn't suit me at all I have the same problem with the consistency and mine is new. Every time I paint my nails it looks like I am looking to my grandmother nails. I was really disappointed with this polish. It suits you much better than me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig