Saturday 18 June 2011

TK Maxx Haul

Normally I am good at resisting the urge of retail therapy, but I am not even going to pretend I have felt guilty about this last spree!

Browsing TK Maxx, I usually find a lot of beauty goods, but most of the time they have been tampered with and I walk away. The prices are excellent, with some great savings to be made on branded goods, which is exactly what you would expect from the store. On this occasion, I walked away with all these goodies!

From left to right:

Sanctuary spa Kyphi nourishing shower oil. I am a sucker for anything with the words Egypt or Egyptian. I have used a shower oil in the past and really liked it, this contains lotus and argan oil so I am hoping it will smell lovely and feel very luxurious.

Biosen remineralizing cream and exfoliator. I haven’t heard of this brand before but the packaging drew me in. Each are meant to contain an active mineral complex, combining ingredients based on Japanese spa philosophy. The creme has a retail price of £25 so I having always been curious to test out an expensive cream it seemed like the ideal opportunity.

Bella Colore mineral eye colour collection. Another brand I have never heard of, the collection contains 5 eyeshadows in neutral tones, 2 brushes and a black and brown eyeliner. My brown eyeliner was missing so I got this for a bargain price of £13. Amazon is retailing this at nearly £40! I will do a review/eyelook soon.

Tigi Big Head Foxy curls shampoo and conditioner. This is a brand I have heard about for a while but never tried so I thought it was time. I never realised it is sulphate free so will be good to compare to the organic surge products I am using now.

EcoTan accelerator. I have used a similar product in the past which was from QVC, although I intend to cover up the majority of the time on my holiday later this year, a little bit of colour would be nice. Plus the big bottle size means that it will be enough for my mum and sister also, who I know will help themselves!

7 items for less than £50 is quite a bargain in my eyes, plus I know eventually I will get through all of these. If you have tried any of these products let me know what you thought of them.



Share:

6 comments

  1. Ooo it's like TJ maxx in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE TK Maxx!! Great Post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TK Maxx is great for haulage! Mine is only 2 minutes down the road from work so when I go out for lunch I always have a nosey to see what stuff they've got in. I've never picked up hair care products though, maybe it's time I did!

    Great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Y I’m not sure why it went from J to K here!
    @ D’Atra thank you!!
    @ skin scrubs i’m very glad I don’t have one quite so close, could be dangerous. they had a huge range of hair products for different types as well as a much larger bottle, but I though I would be safe just incase I don’t like and am forced to work my way through it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove TJ Maxx. i shop there just about every week. its so easy to blow your whole paycheck in there because they always have great finds!! i have curly hair as well, how is the bed head working for you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @April I’m glad I don’t have one so close or it would be dangerous! I haven’t tried the bed head yet, want to finish the organic surge stuff I am using first, but will have reviews of both coming asap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig