Wednesday 8 June 2011

Quick Review - Witch Concealer Stick

I picked up the Witch concealer stick (shade natural) on a promotion, hoping that it would replace my ELF studio concealer pencil and brush as my go to concealer. Being Witch, the concealer contains witch hazel and therefore, is dual action, acting to fight blemishes at the same time as concealing them.


The concealer is in retractable form, in a sleek silver pen, which makes it perfect for travel, without worrying that it will break. The formulation is smooth and creamy and applies and blends easily and lasts well without a primer. The shade is little lighter than the ELF light concealer but still works well for my skin tone, and I believe any other medium toned person. I am not convinced that it will adapt well for very fair or dark skin tones.

Although it does work well at concealing spots and marks, I have not found that it helps to fight blemishes, with even small spots still remaining after a few days of use.

At £4.99, it is reasonably priced as a concealer, but I would still opt for the ELF studio since that does help to reduce spots and the appearance of marks in the longer term. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. oh so bad it doesnt work very well. Curious- do they have other products in the line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have a primer which I am currently trying out, a face powder (which I have but haven’t tried yet) and a tinted moisturiser, but that only comes in 3 shades no sure sure I would get a great match

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witch have loads of products, I am currently using the spot stick which works really well

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea they have loads of other products, face wipes, washes, and the spot stick which I used heavily in my teens, but the makeup range items I mentioned are new I believe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig