Friday 24 June 2011

GOSH light and shine

I received this item after winning a blog competition by Skin Deep beauty blogger, she has a great blog and I encourage all to check it out. So a huge thank you to her for the competition, it’s taken me a lot longer than it should have to write up this post.

The product I won was the GOSH light and shine lip gloss. The main feature of this product is the mirror and light built in which mean that you can apply your lip gloss in any circumstance. I love this type of gadget product so I was extra glad to win this.



The shade I received a lilac/purple (I am not sure of the official name) and has shimmers and initially I was worried it would be something I couldn’t wear. The gloss is quite thick but not as sticky as I would have expected which is a good thing. The smell is beautiful and sweet which I love. As you wear it, it feels very moisturising, also another bonus.

Although there is a hint of purple and shimmer the colour on the lips, the shade is completely wearable and I love how it looks, unfortunately photographing it is difficult, so I don’t have an image to do it justice, but hopefully you can see the subtle flecks of shimmer. I haven’t had a chance to test the durability of this yet, but I have never had high expectations of lip gloss, and this is just too pretty and fun for me to be disappointed with! These cost around £8.50 and I think considering the light element that is not pricey at all.



So a big thank you again to Skin Deep and of course GOSH too!

Share:

4 comments

  1. Ooh I have a lipgloss like this which looks EXACTLY the same! except its well & truly a different brand lol.. that colour is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this color is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention! I'm really pleased that you like the gloss- the colour looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig