Sunday 12 June 2011

Pictures over text?

It’s been a while since my last Sunday nights post but tonight beauty bloggers chat on twitter got me thinking, and I wanted to pose a question for my followers and hopefully get as much feedback and comment as possible.

I personally have always written a blog which I would like to read, which seemed like a good strategy, since surely there must be others like me!  So I tend to have a lot of text and hopefully enough detail to fully review something, as well as some pictures to attract people too. I know there is a higher ratio of text to pictures. But what do you like to see? Generally what do you like and not like seeing on my blog? And, therefore, what would you like to see more or less of?

All suggestions/comments are welcome, and I will do my best to fulfil any post requests.

Also if you have stumbled across my blog for the first time, I would love your opinion, what do you like to see and what would make you come back?

Share:

3 comments

  1. I understand your concern, I was reading the bloggers chat last night too. I think variety is the key to a good blog but if you have a lot to say about something then you should say it. I enjoy reading your posts because they aren't 'rambles' where it goes nowhere.

    When I do reviews sometimes I have loads to say and I have to edit it down, other times I don't have much to say at all even if I like the product. You should adapt each post for how you are feeling! Hope that helps lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I like your blog a lot- and I think you have a great mix of text and pictures. I read your text, its not too verbose nor irrelevant to what you're posting about. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @skin scrubs yes it is, that makes complete sense.

    Thank you both so much, I am really pleased to know that you both enjoy reading :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig