Monday 28 March 2011

Good Things…..We’ll see…..

I picked up a selection of the GOOD THINGS skin care products in Boots. Having recently also purchased the Organic Surge skincare range I am looking forward to a comparative of the two. GOOD THINGS gives across the impression that it is natural and potentially a competitor to Organic Surge but I do not think that this is the case and possibly just misleading since every product mentions the use of a superfruit extract, however on closer inspection these are all found pretty low in the list of ingredients. On the positive side, the products are all free from SLS, mineral oils and parabens, but I will have to do a bit more research before I can comment on the ingredients. 


I purchased the cream cleanser, dream cream night cream, day cream and bright eyes, all based on positive reviews on the Boots website. With regard to first impressions, I love the packaging and in terms of price, both brands are comparable. The creams feel light and absorb into the skin well but I am not loving the scent. All products smell quite artificial to me, and although it is not off putting, so far I prefer Organic Surge. 

These are only my first impressions, I just need to decided which to start with now! At the moment my skin is not particularly bad, but is not improving either so I am hoping to find something which will encourage this.

If you have tried any of these products please let me know and be sure to check back for my review. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig