Tuesday 29 March 2011

Sleek Avoir la peche Paraguaya palette

I love eyeshadow palettes, in fact I have never brought a single eyeshadow, always opting for at least a trio so I don’t have the responsibility of putting colours together!

Although typically I am a dark/brown smokey eye look girl I was immediately drawn to this palette when I saw it at the Sleek stand in Superdrug.




Avoir la peche collection. Paraguaya. 

A beautiful selection of peach, orange, coral and brown shades in both matte and shimmer finishes. I love the femininity of the peach shades and although there are a few more orange tone shades which I don’t see myself wearing, I hope that this palette will act as a first step in encourage me to go for bolder eye looks. Having done the swatches on my arm I think that most will suit my skin tone. I also think a few of these would look lovely as a blush and may even try to use it that way although the size of the pans will make that difficult. I imagine a lot of people think Sleek should make a blusher palette and I agree.

Accompanying the collection there was a beautiful peach ‘pout polish’ which was sold out at my local store, so I will be on the look out for that, and a blush which was more of an orange shade than a peach.

Top Row
Bottom Row

As you can hopefully tell from the swatches above, the pigmentation of the shadows is great. I have never owned Sleek eyeshadows before and having now brought these I can see why they have had such great reviews. My only issue has been opening the palette, maybe I am just being to delicate with it since it is my new toy? Minor issue I know. The palette is limited edition so I would suggest getting to your closest Superdrug or ordering online if you are interested, at £6.49 for 12 shadows you will not be disappointed.
Share:

4 comments

  1. Wow, that looks like a lovely palette. I love Sleek btw ... and i am a new follower of your blog and its really nice. =D

    Check mine out too ...
    http://sarahconfesses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much :-) all suggestions and comments are welcome, i really appreciate, i hope you continue to like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous I hope you enjoy it! I just got mine today, and the blush even though it looks super orange its a very nice peach :)

    http://amaliasdior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you amalia, i ended up buying another peach blush in the end since the sleek one did look so scary, but I saw your review of it and now I want it!! hehe, thank you so much for following, hope you enjoy my future posts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig