Sunday 6 March 2011

Weekend Outfits

I really want to do fashion posts, unfortunately I know my pictures leave a lot to be desired, however if you bare with me hopefully I can figure out a way to improve them. I decided to feature my outfits over this weekend, both pretty casual but still feminine and tidy.

Saturday - Casual day out shopping, this is one of my favourite outfits, simple but I always feel so smart in it.
Green trousers, Primark.
Black Long jumper, factory outlet.
Scarf, Primark.
Boots, River Island

Sunday - another casual day at home with family. I love this dress, it’s nice to start preparing for spring as much as I love my boot and jumper combos I am ready for the warmer weather, the cardigan is great at keeping me warm whilst it is still cold!

Dress- New Look,
Cardigan - Asda,
Belt - Primark
Leggings - Primark
Shoes- New Look (but which ones? Opinions please!)

Share:

2 comments

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig