Friday 4 March 2011

Crackle Nail Polishes

So I know I have featured my Barry M crackle polish twice now, but I really cannot praise these polishes enough. They look so effective and are such a fun way of adding nail art without paying to have it done or fiddling with small brushes, dotting tools etc.

So I was really excited to read that there will be a selection of colours coming soon, my only hope is that Barry M follow and provide me with my cheaper alternative. I am yet to spend £10 on a polish and I don’t intend to in the near future!

http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2011/02/an-even-more-colorful-version.html?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom
Share:

2 comments

  1. oh so frustrating we dont have Barry M! But opi coming out with colours too now- I didnt care for the China glaze formula as well as the shatter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that’s such a shame they are a great brand for nail polish and I literally just saw on their website 3 new shades of crackle too :-) i am surprised that the china glaze one didn’t impress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig