Thursday 31 March 2011

Peach Faced

Having spent a hugely unproductive day playing with makeup rather than job hunting I have a number of posts coming to you of reviews/tutorials over the next few days. In the mean time I thought I would provide you with an idea of whats coming up.

My face of the day included a combination of everything I have brought in the last week. My eyeshadow was all from the new Sleek palette and gel eyeliner from saffron used with ‘the flick’ eyeliner stencil (may I add, first attempt!), sleek pout polish and mememe blush in rouge.




Be sure to check back for more detailed reviews, swatches and tutorials soon! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig