Thursday 31 March 2011

Sleek Avoir la peche pout polish

I mentioned in my last post that I didn’t find the pout polish for the collection at my local Superdrug store, having popped into another store I was lucky enough to find it. Again like the eyeshadows, I have not tried their pout polishes. They are described as a tinted lip conditioning balm and contain a number of natural oils in order to lock in moisture. They also contain SPF 15 which I think is a great bonus. Having worn it all day I am surprised how conditioning it is, and would opt to use this over a tinted lip balm.



The colour is Sugar May and is a beautiful light peach shade. As you can hopefully see from the swatches above, only when you apply a thicker layer of polish do you see the colour through, with a thinner layer it does end up looking more like a lip gloss particularly over my lips. I apply with a brush since the consistency is half way between that of a lip balm and a lipstick. It is not particularly long lasting either but overall I am not disappointed since it is so moisturising.


Share:

2 comments

  1. Ooo thats a gorgeous colour! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i’m so impressed with sleek so far, have you had a chance to check them out yet? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig