Wednesday 9 March 2011

Kum Kum Contest Entry with Nails of the Week

I feel like I am being very efficient with my blog post today, this is a combined pearls inspired nails of the week (hopefully passing as a contest entry) along with a link to said contest!

Firstly I would like to direct everyone to a competition being hosted by the beautiful Kaushal at BeautyFulfilled for the gorgeous fresh water pearl earrings shown below by Kum Kum.

Now for my pearl inspired nails of the day, I thought what is more pearl inspired than my favourite natural pearl polish by Revlon. I know that it is not massively creative on my part but having an interview yesterday I also wanted something easier than a french manicure and I am also going away this weekend (this colour is perfect for not clashing with outfits and being very forgiving if any chips occur) so it all seemed to link together nicely! The image was taken with flash since that give the best representation. I like how it is subtle enough to give colour but not as dull as if I had decided to leave my nails polish free.


Go check out and enter the competition yourselves!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig