Friday 11 March 2011

Outfit of the Day and Face of the Night


A quick outfit post, including a makeup/face of the night. I am so glad the weather has started to get better and I can start wearing dresses in particular again. I love the simplicity of dresses, the fact that you do not have to think about what to wear with it a lot of the time. Particularly with the bold print I chose today, all I needed was a scarf, earrings and my boots and done!















When I go out I tend to put more emphasise on my make-up to look like I am ‘going-out’ rather than outfit. I picked to go a subtle smoky eye, however I added purple eyeshadow under my eye for a bit of a twist. I was really pleased with the outcome.

Products I used;
NYX One night in Morroco palette for the smoky eye (including their primer)
Urban Decay palette (purple shadow under the eye)
Bella Pierre Foundation
Bourgeois Mineral Radiance
Benefit Coralista
Naturals Lipstick caramel
ELF pink kiss gloss

Share:

1 comment

  1. an astounding outfit to drive people crazy
    adorable
    grab some marvellous Indian stuff at www.varietyhaat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig