Sunday 20 March 2011

Nails of the week- Rimmel Cranberry Zest

I wanted a summer vibe with my nails this week so went for ‘066 Cranberry Zest’ by Rimmel. I picked this up along with a peach/apricot colour last summer because they are very pretty colours but also because I needed to see if the advertised‘fruity scent once dry' was true.


Once dry there really is a fruity smell to it which is a nice gimmick! Although the addition of a top coat did dilute the smell. The colour is a red with a pink undertone (or the other way round, I’m not going to pretend I am good at describing this stuff!) Unusually the image I took with flash actually gave the truest colour. I needed two coats to get a good coverage, and the drying time was average. It did bubble up a little but I think that was down to my impatience with waiting for the coats to dry!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love this colour for s/s11. Hope it looks as good against my pale skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! this shade is gorgeous! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies :-) my skin isn’t particularly dark and it seemed to work well, let me know if you do give it a go! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig