Sunday 13 March 2011

Sunday Night Thoughts

Having returned from a lovely weekend break, I can’t say I am happy to be home but I am glad to be back to the internet and of course to write a new post!

First of all I want to send my heartfelt thoughts and good wishes to all those involved both directly and indirectly with the devastating disaster in Japan. It did not feel right to continue posting without mentioning this.

I have been thinking about my blog a lot recently, I always intended it to be a mixed bag of fashion and beauty, but very personalised. I have never claimed to be an expert, more just someone who has a passion for these things and wants to have an interaction with others interested in the same. I would like to take an additional angle though, probably sticking with the Sunday Night Thoughts title and writing anecdotes of things that have happened to me, as well as things I have heard/read essentially that have sparked my interest on a deeper level. Everybody has a deeper level to their characters and interests and I think it will be nice to share that will all who are interested also. Unless I get any overwhelming objections I will start this as of next Sunday, I already know what my topic will be but I know with each post they will require a little more attention than usual and didn’t want to rush that tonight.

I hope that you will all join me next week.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig