Tuesday 22 March 2011

This or That TAG!

Late night blogging……..
I saw this tag on the lovely Little Miss Vintage Beauty’s blog and thought I would take the liberty of doing a response. 

First off I tag UnLeeshd! (you should go check out her blog) and any one else reading this who wants to participate, please do!  Just make sure you leave a comment so I can check you out! 

Since I love to write, I will elaborate on my answers in some places…..but that’s just me! 




MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer: Blush 
lip gloss or lipstick: Lipstick
eye liner or mascara: i love eyeliner, but it doesn’t look right to me without mascara!! i feel forced to say mascara with this question! 
foundation or concealer: this is a bit of a cheat for me since my foundation doubles up as a concealer (bonus!!)
neutral or color eye shadow: Neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows: Pressed, loose is too much mess
brushes or sponges: Brushes

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze: Neither!! Barry M!  <—— hehe, I agree!! 
Long or short: I used to like long but now I go for shorter.
Acrylic or natural: Natural (after a very bad acrylic experience!)
Brights or darks: both
Flower or no flower: Flower (but on the thumb only!)  

BODY:
perfume or body splash: Perfume
lotion or body butter: I like butters but i always end up buying lotions……I only realised that now and I don’t know why.
body wash or soap: body washes, I know all the stuff they use to make it foam is bad but they have made me believe thats what makes me clean too!! 
lush or other bath company: what are other bath companies?! I wish I loved Lush but I just don’t! :-s  

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants: jeans (unless I’m having a lazy day at home and then it’s all about the sweatpants!)
long sleeve or short: long, since I am so easily cold, ideally mid length! 
dresses or skirts: Dresses since I love the fact you don’t have to think about a top to go with it! 
stripes or plaid: stripes
flip flops or sandals: sandals, I don’t like feet and I hate the sensation of putting my toe through that thong thing!  
scarves or hats: I love both but I wear scarves more.
studs or dangly earrings: dangly earrings, since I always wear my hair down and I like them to show through
necklaces or bracelets: again I love both but I probably go for a necklace more
heels or flats: heels!! 
cowboy boots or riding boots: don’t really like either, but if I had to cowboy boots. 
jacket or hoodie: a jacket
forever 21 or charlotte russe: I have never shopped in either
abercombie or Hollister: as above!! 
saks 5th or nordstrom: and again! 

HAIR:
curly or straight: CURLS!! I love that I have the option of both with my hair type, but straight hair makes me look sad 
bun or ponytail: bun (just for sleeping at night!)
bobby pins or butterfly clips: Bobby Pins
hair spray or gel: gel
long or short: long
light or dark: dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs: side sweep bangs look so pretty
up or down: I wear my hair down 99% of the time. 

RANDOM:
Rain or shine: Shine (rain can be nice when your indoors snuggled on the sofa though!)
Summer or winter: Summer
Fall or spring: I think fall, sometimes the weather here is actually nicer in autumn than in spring! 
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
East coast or west coast: I liked the west coast more when I visited. 


Hope you all enjoyed 
Share:

2 comments

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig