Thursday 17 March 2011

Bargain of the week!! #2

So I ended up making my trip to the ideal home show today, and I have to admit I am quite proud of myself for being extremely good with my spending. My one and only purchase was a complete bargain in my eyes having seen others around the show retailing for a lot more. They are handbag hooks, I first saw these ages ago on YouTube and thought they are a very clever idea. They basically allow you to hang your bag off a table/ledge at restaurants, bars or where you wouldn’t want to hang it behind you or place it on the floor.


I got 2 for £5 which is excellent value. These really are ingenious accessories which I imagine once you start using you won’t want to go without. There are plenty of different styles and designs available which you can find reasonably priced on eBay if you are interested.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig